Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

C & D in Westchester County, NY

Nac ยท 2007-02-07 17:34

Is there a lisence required to haul C & D in Westchester County, NY? Does any body know any Transfer stations near Terrytown, NY and the going rate. I have to go look at a demo job of an office building and site work for 45 townhouse. I am intrested in the job but have to see if it is wourt it for me since it is out of my area somewhat.

Replies4
  1. #1Steve Frazier2007-02-08 03:20

    Nac, Westchester is tough, just about everything needs a license. I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's required. There is a recycling center in Peekskill just off Route 9, they take all kinds of debris. I don't know the name of it, but it's a commercial operation, not government run. It's between Route 9 and the river. Peekskill is about 20 minutes north of Tarrytown.

  2. #2mflah872007-02-09 22:12

    your better off hiring the trucks to haul the demo, its cheaper and when the truck leaves for the day you wont have to see it in a couple hours back at the shop to work on the it.

  3. #3Wolf2007-02-10 02:17

    Who is big in demo trucking in Westchester?

  4. #4CountyAsphalt2007-02-11 12:00

    I dont know who does big demo trucking but CK trucking is a big trucking company that most contractors hire to do there trucking