I have a C14B Coyote Wheel Loader that I have no information on. I am looking for parts availability and service information. I have had no luck finding any information. Currently I am trying to service it and fix a hydraulic leak on a cylinder. For starters I am hoping to find out what hydraulic fluid to use in it and what weight engine oil should be used in the Perkins engine that is in it, along with any cylinder repair kits that might be available. Any help would be appreciated.
The engine should be easy to look up, or use any diesel 15w40 that you'd use in any other diesel. The hydraulic fluid, I'd want to see what is in there, as long as it didn't look like ATF and doesn't run in the transmission or wet brakes, then any hydraulic fluid would be fine. But I wouldn't CHANGE any hydraulic fluid until you're done with the leaks, change the hydraulic filter just to make sure it's there, and cut up and inspect the old one. Good luck on a seal kit, unless you can find a model number and who made them, you'll end up buying the seals individually online or at a local hydraulic shop.
You can go to https://herculesus.com/ after disasembling your cylinder and very carefully measure and match your seals Or bring it to a hydraulic shop and they will do the measuring and tracking down of the seals