Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

C232 new holland coolant temp

UpNorth Mini Excavating · 2024-10-11 07:33

Hey everyone, I got a 2011 C232 open station with 1947 hours and I just noticed that the coolant temperature on the cluster say -22 degrees. Has anyone ever seen that before? Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1NCC2024-11-16 17:55

    Funny, mine has been doing that for quite some time -22 F. I picked up a coolant temp sensor last week and wanted to install it today. however I wasn't exactly sure where it is located.. I have a 2016 c232. Anybody know where coolant temp sensor part# 500382599 goes? I followed the upper rad hose to the housing and noticed a sensor there, but it does not look the same.

  2. #2UpNorth Mini Excavating2024-11-16 18:09

    So what mine needed was this part number 87688409 which is located on the thermostat housing. This is not the coolant sensor. Thjs would be called the temp sensor sender unit. This sensor sends the temperature to the computer. Mine is a 2011 so I’m not sure if it will be in the same spot.