Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

C315C L Parts

Bubbantx ยท 2021-05-13 21:20

I have a CAT315C L and need to do some repairs. (CFT00468) (3046 engine) I want to rebuild my swivel and need to replace the fuel shutoff solenoid. I called Cat for price and availability and was told $470.00 for the solenoid. WOW! I also asked about a rebuild kit for the swivel, and was told they do not have a kit, each seal has to be sold separately. And the guy on the phone didn't seem interested in doing THAT MUCH work. So, my question is... Does anyone have part numbers for these items? Maybe I can find another source.

Replies7
  1. #1heymccall2021-05-13 22:18

    1369518 kit-solenoid

  2. #2heymccall2021-05-13 22:29
  3. #3Nige2021-05-13 22:29

    Here's the parts listing for the swivel.

  4. #4Bubbantx2021-05-14 06:10

    Nige, Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for. Still can't believe they want over $400 for the Solenoid. That's nuts! Thanks again...

  5. #5Nige2021-05-14 10:52

    Thank HMC. He posted them up before I did.......... Why don't you post up a picture of the fuel pump and the solenoid. There is an injection pump specialist on HEF who might be able to recognize it and offer an alternative source of supply.

  6. #6heymccall2021-05-14 13:16

    Or, you could run the Cat number for the solenoid on Google and see an equivalent for as low as $100. At that price, you could go through four before it balances out.

  7. #7truecountry2021-05-18 20:34

    Try off road equipment for caterpillar parts