Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

C350 Shield bantam

GRABLE ยท 2023-08-23 07:59

Hi there, it's been a long time since I have been on this site, you can look me up if you would like just type in C350 Bantam by Rich Grable. I am looking for a pair of clutch wrenches and mainly looking for the price of them? Hope somebody can help me thanks

Replies6
  1. #1JaredV2023-08-28 21:49

    This is a friction cable machine, right? You might have better luck posting in the cranes section.

  2. #2GRABLE2023-08-28 23:07

    Yes yes it is all cable and clutches and brakes and it does not have a drum, winch for the crane boom. It is just set up as a backhoe. I have a 24 inch, 30 in, 36-in, and a 42 inch bucket for it. The machine runs like it Rolex watch. I have all the books for it and it has no broken glass and I have a clutch and track wrenches also it is quite the machine and I want $15,000 for it and I appreciate your answer

  3. #3Welder Dave2023-08-28 23:57

    I doubt many people would be looking for a cable hoe to do much work with. It's more of a collector type machine for people who like old iron.

  4. #4GRABLE2023-08-29 00:07

    KP

  5. #5GRABLE2023-08-29 00:09

    I can remember the first hydraulic backhoe that I bought, was demonstrated to being so forth I told the salesman I could spill more dirt with my Bantam then he could dig with that hydraulic machine.

  6. #6Welder Dave2023-08-29 00:14

    Not everybody has a passion for cable machines like you do.