Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

c500-50 parts diagram? Need help identifying a part.

thepitstop ยท 2024-10-04 10:57

Does anyone have access to a parts diagram for a 1981 C500-50 LP? Serial is 355-467-4637. I have the parts build sheet from Clark. I found a reference number 26.051 but I don't know how to apply it. Google search brings up nothing. I'm specifically looking for what I think is a Hydraulic steering cylinder bushing or rubber grommet where the end connects to the frame. Mine looks to have deteriorated and has play.

Replies3
  1. #1thepitstop2024-10-04 12:35

    I think I've found it but for future reference I believe the part number is 1614023 "insulator" Takes 2, one on both sides of the mount.

  2. #2Vetech632024-10-04 13:37

    You could use some shock absorber bushings for that. Get them at an auto parts store.

  3. #3TD242024-10-06 15:10

    The ones Clark used to offer as OEM were hard pol y. Stood up better to the oil leak drip down contact. Any Clark dealers parts man employed over 2 weeks should be able to send to you thru a phone call and verbal description: "I need the two poly bushings and the 2 metal washers that go on the anchor end of the power steer cylinder for my Clark (model-SN#.)"