HI my name is Dalston, and I'm form Keller Bahrain, I am having a C9 Engine, and I am facing a problem resalted to overheating, the temperature increases 104 after 1 hrs. of operation, in my workshop the following activities have been carried out. 1) Radiator clean and refixed and new coolant replaced 2) thermostat valve removed 3) No black smoke found from the engine (oil consumption) 4) NO BLOWBY found 5) NO Sludging found in oil reservoir (COOLANT MIX WITH ENGINE OIL) 6) No fuel contamination found 7) Air & fuel filter replaced Still i am facing the problem of overheating . Kindly suggest.
Can you post the serial number of the machine it’s in? Do not run it with the thermostat removed it will make things worse. Are all the foam strips and shrouds in place? Have you checked fan speed for slipping belt or fan clutch.
There will actually be less coolant flow through the radiator with the thermostat removed than there was with it in place. If you are unsure of whether or not it is working properly then fit a new genuine OEM part.
Good morning, gentlemen!!! it's nice to Shair knowledge that helps us in our daily jobs. I had removed the thermostat valve. and replaced with a new one (gateway opened at 45 degrees) I also had the Engine Scanned on the ET. But I am having a doughty if there may be a Hire line crack on the head which may cause this problem. Because this engine is fitted in my machine. (Pilling Drilling Rig) Soilmec SR60, This machine is always operated on High RPM