Looking for a cable operated pan to pull behind my D8H. Will consider any within a 1000 mile radius of Birmingham,Al. Thanks, Carl Stapleton 404-259-7124:usa
http://www.machinerytrader.com/drilldown/manufacturers.aspx?ETID=1&catid=1082 caterpillar units http://www.machinerytrader.com/drilldown/models.aspx?ETID=1&catid=1082&Manu=CATERPILLAR Cable 80 http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7216326 G@@gle search results... http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=ca6b5a4f84435186
Thanks Alan, I have been checking Machinery Trader for some time and don't see much there that hasn't already been converted to hydraulics, which wouldn't work of course with a cable 8. I do appreciate the suggestions.
cable scraper My buddy has one, think its a wabco 14 ton, and its cable operated. We are in Louisiana
Cat 463 would be just right, had one for years. Gone now though, they are out there somewhere sittin in the weeds
captcws, one link in the threads above was to a cable operated 80....in addition, two of the 463's were also cable, but up in Canada... that google link showed several...if you find one, you know who to send the finders fee too! LOL! Alan
http://www.rockanddirt.com/equipment-for-sale/invnum=20878005 found one in Illinois...
Got a spare No. 80 Cat I will let go. Unit is in Southern Wisconsin, about 850 miles from you.