Hey just wondering if a cable unit from a cat will work on a fiat-allis 21c I have a rebuilt one on our old d7f that we bought back in the early 90's cat removed it and rebuilt it and reinstalled it but we have never used it Guy has a 435e scraper pan in nice condition for 2500 bucks I know I could use the D7 but the Allis 21 is a lot more machine. never had a cable pan just hydraulic ones.
Yair . . . . fiat41b There is no doubt it will work if it drives of the transmission . . . some 'live drive' cat winches drove of the engine. No doubt there will be some adaptors and shafts to make. Cheers.
ok just thought I would ask maybe someone has done one before guess international dressers like td25 could use the cat unit too I have a number 25 I think, not the better 29 there is a difference on how well they operate but I forgot rpm's ? thank you scrub puller.
Yair . . . . Gotcha fiat41b Our Allis 21's had the Le Torneau's which were okay once you understood them. The Cat winches were always considered the ducks guts and I guess they have been hung off the back (and front) of every tractor ever made that needed a CCU . . . there were several different models. Cheers,