Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Calibration for my Kobelco-SK210NLC

eniskobelco · 2019-05-02 11:28

Hi guys , Before some times I’ve changed the “controller” of my Kobelco , since then the machine won’t take full gas , and it won’t do it in automatic way like it used to do before the changes i made . I talked to a guy , and he suggested me to the calibration to make it default,but to be honest i have no idea how to do it,can any of you guys help me , because it’s hard to work with my machine like this . Thanks a lot for your time and your responses. Best regards .

Replies6
  1. #1Kobelco ireland2019-05-02 18:51

    What year is the machine. Is it - 6, -6e or - 6es. Depending on year and model they have slightly different procedures for calibration

  2. #2eniskobelco2019-05-02 18:58

    Machines year is 2003 , model it's SK210NLC-6E . Thanks for your response.

  3. #3Kobelco ireland2019-05-02 19:30

    Have you e mail address and I will send it to you tomorrow

  4. #4eniskobelco2019-05-02 19:33

    I’ve sent you my email on private message, thanks alot .

  5. #5eniskobelco2019-05-04 19:14

    Hello ,when will you send it to me??

  6. #6Kobelco ireland2019-05-04 19:29

    Email sent