Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can anyone identify this load ??

Tinkerer ยท 2012-01-27 20:02

I saw this parked in a motel parking lot in Southern Illinois a couple of weeks ago. Keen Transport was the transporter. Good grief it is huge on a lowboy!! The radiator (on the front) looks bigger than my garage door.

Replies5
  1. #1FWD2012-01-27 20:32

    An off road mining truck less the axles and box? DWF

  2. #2barry clark2012-01-27 20:33

    chassis for a cat rock truck.

  3. #3muzy2012-01-27 21:07

    I'll hazard a gusse at a Cat 785, kinda small, with the steps across the rad I am not positive. We know it is a haul truck but what model.. anybody else? muzy

  4. #4big ben2012-01-27 22:13

    I'd say your exactly correct - 785D chassis

  5. #5Nige2012-03-14 12:48

    Only one steering accumulator - it's a new-model 785D that has the diagonal access ladder as standard now. 789D & 793F have 3 accumulators.