Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can I pull Hydraulic Pan With D6C

D6C10K*** ยท 2020-05-07 13:57

I want to look for a hydraulic controlled pan for my D6C, however i was not sure i could get hydraulics to the back of the unit and would have to get a cable control unit and then locate a cable control unit... Anyone been down this road and maybe can help me determine what pan I might look for etc... Thank you for all your help for us younger guys out here...

Replies2
  1. #1D6c10K2020-05-14 21:20

    There are add on hydraulic units out there just for that. Tank and pump mount on the back instead of cable unit and drives off back. Grace Track used to build a unit and I think Bee Gee.

  2. #2deerert2952020-05-15 19:52

    Don't get to big of a pan 10 or 12 yard max transmission cooling might be biggest issue on warm 85 plus degree days