Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can I run my bobtach hoe (7 pin) on my new Cat 259D

Sbdrums24 ยท 2016-07-16 22:59

I have a bobcat t190 2007 and a cat 259D 2015. I want to be able to run a bobtach hoe attachment that has swing left and right and bucket in and out, on either machine hopefully by using an adapter for the cat and the original plug in on the t190 without switching the wire harness on the attachment every time the cat needs the backhoe and then switching back when the bobcat needs it. Our skid steers are used constantly for multiple applications so there will be times when either the cat or the bobcat will need the backhoe. Any help would be great. Thank you

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2016-07-17 04:05

    According to what's been posted on here in the past these guys come recommended......both links are for the same company. https://www.skidsteersolutions.com/accessories/electrical https://www.skidsteergenius.com/collections/adapters

  2. #2Sbdrums242016-07-17 14:41

    Ok great thank you.