Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

can someone tell me the size of this skidsteer connector please

Terry Ferrari ยท 2021-05-16 14:06

Hi. I have a bobcat T650 and this connecter has snapped, it is where the 2 hoses come from the bobcat to go tot he bucket controls. I know the small thread is 3/8 jic male but need to know what the other thread is please. I bought one with 1/2 male pipe on the other end and it does not fiot. thanks in advance Terry

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2021-05-16 14:25

    How about a photo of the bottom side of the fitting.? I can see what looks like an O-Ring on it so NPT would definitely not be the correct option. How many TPI is the thread on the bottom.

  2. #2Terry Ferrari2021-05-16 15:32

    sorry about that, do these 2 pics help both of bottom thread and one showing the quick release connector it came from.

  3. #3Cmark2021-05-16 15:40

    It's called UNO or alternatively O Ring Boss. Using your pen for scale I would guess 9/16".

  4. #4lantraxco2021-05-16 15:42

    It's O-ring boss, or ORB for short.. probably a #12 but if you measure the OD of the threads it would help: http://fittingsandadapters.com/saej5straigt.html