Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can’t start them earlier enough

Emerson ยท 2018-01-10 23:47

not sure that this will work but.. He's 5yrs old https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10159159065755105

Replies5
  1. #1Emerson2018-01-10 23:58

    It worked but I can't figure out how to change the title of the post to "Can't start them earlier enough"..

  2. #2digger242j2018-01-11 05:52

    The staff can edit thread titles. I've let all my kids operate at that age, but only with me right there in the cab with them. He does pretty good though...

  3. #3catman132018-01-11 09:43

    He is good , I have let my kids do it to some are better than others , go to YouTube and search for JPAYDIRT he has a Vidio of his 9year old push loading his scraper with a d9h and is better than some operators I hav seen

  4. #4xgiovannix122018-01-11 17:25

    This is the way I became an operator. Been doing it all my life... Hes pretty good

  5. #5Hobbytime2018-01-11 18:00

    upstate on the farms it seems as soon as they can walk the kids are put on the tractor to get work done..just make sure you hide the keys when your not around, so he doesn't decide to make a nice play hole in the front lawn..lol