I have a TB235-2, which has the aux thumb control on the left joystick. Both joysticks are topped with the same shaped panel, they each have two buttons, but only the left side has the 2-position slider switch. I've seen the bigger Tak machines will often have the 2-position switch on both joysticks. I'm wondering if it's not too hard to swap those little button/switch panels between joysticks or are they wired specifically per side? I think it'd work better for me if the thumb could be controlled from the right hand, and sliding the switch to the left with my right hand to close the thumb would be more intuitive for me as it would match the bucket curl input of the right hand. I'd also like to put the beeping travel alarm on a switch, but I haven't found it yet. Do any of you know where the thing is located on a TB235-2? It's deafeningly loud, and the vast majority of the time I'll be operating on two pieces of private land. One is in a residential neighborhood and the other is very rural but adjacent to a state park with hiking trails.
Good day It must be possible with some wiring extensions, see attached. Kind regards Uffex
That's a thought. I think your image shows the right side speed selector trigger switch is part of the same wire bundle, so that may complicate just getting some factory connectors and extending the wires. Maybe I can swap the joystick grips as well. I'll have to open them up and have a look. Thanks for the idea.