Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

canadian navy submarine d-8

qball ยท 2009-10-19 17:55

just kidding. it's just our buddy burnout swamping a d-8.

Replies20
  1. #1Burnout2009-10-19 21:54

    What can I say.... I was starting to exceed todays daily allotment of awesome, I had to bring it down to your level.

  2. #2cummins052009-10-19 22:14

    Dont look too bad im sure you got it out quick

  3. #3Burnout2009-10-19 22:16

    Yeah, I got a little shove from the 375L. I will say this though... I made it a good 40ft further than the D6R widepad.

  4. #4cummins052009-10-19 22:18

    was speed your friend lol

  5. #5Burnout2009-10-19 22:21

    Nope....lets just say I felt myself sinking and figured I could make it. Downhill momentum helped a lot. Hahaha post number 999. This post is evil when it does handstands.

  6. #6qball2009-10-19 22:28

    burnout, you evil canuck, i love you!

  7. #7Burnout2009-10-19 22:29

    There is one other thing I forgot to tell you today in that txt message..... there is a video leading up to the events of said stuckage.

  8. #8cummins052009-10-19 22:32

    we should see this

  9. #9qball2009-10-19 22:32

    you simply must post it. dear.

  10. #10scfinc2009-10-20 05:41

    nice nice

  11. #11Lashlander2009-10-20 09:46

    Uhh, you guys do know your on a party line here?

  12. #12Burnout2009-10-20 21:50

    Yeah....I like to keep up with my constituency via text massages when something interesting happens. Why? do you feel left out?

  13. #13cummins052009-10-20 22:51

    I think he was making a joke about your sexual preferance lol

  14. #14Burnout2009-10-20 22:52

    Ohhh in that case... I'm single. :drinkup

  15. #15qball2009-10-20 23:45

    me too! but seriously, that d-8 was stuck.

  16. #16Burnout2009-10-21 21:34

    I would also like to inform the members of HEF that I shall now include in all my videos... a gratuitous shower scene.

  17. #17qball2009-10-21 21:57

    burnout, they are going to separate us.

  18. #18Lashlander2009-10-22 01:59

    Baby or Bridal?

  19. #19Steve Frazier2009-10-22 10:27

    Let's get the thread back on topic guys, private conversation should be moved to PM.

  20. #20dadfinger2009-10-24 04:57

    bump