I need some advices from experienced guys. And any advices in fact will be welcome to feed my thought process. As I mentioned in my introduction post, I am starting a new life here in Canada. And I am proud of it. I am thinking about heavy equipment operator a lot. Looks like best jobs opportunity are in Alberta or Saskatchewan. Oil patch. No problem for me if I have to relocate. I am now in BC. Working in a guest ranch / outfitter. Nice job but I do not earn a lot. I need some training for sure. I am thinking about Interior Heavy Equipment Operator School Ltd in Innisfail, Alberta. Any informations about them ? Is there as much demand for heavy equipment operator in the oil patch as I heard ? Do you know if some companies have a training program and hire people willing to learn ? I know it's a lot of questions but don't worry I have a lot more ! I am excited by the opportunities in my new life. Thanks in advance. Have all a nice day.
Where are you from? Where in BC? I know theres plenty of work in the East Kootnays esspecially in the Mining sector.
I am from France. I live in a guest ranch near Lillooet. Before working I think I need to be trained. So I am looking for a good school.