Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Carrying lifting machines for handling scrap and waste

trombeur ยท 2017-01-01 10:33

hi, I need some advice, my friend do it sfasciacarrozza scrap dealer, has a yard and a shed DVE accumulates scrap metal and carcasses of vehicles and other recovered wrecks, to move them using a truck equipped with a crane with a clamshell bucket, would take a loading machine and lifting the square thing recommended, which model and brand? also used, or a forklift or a mover or a loader with forks and clamshell, thanks for your attention are waiting for suggestions. a rugged saw the heavy use crane crab? excavator bucket grab?

Replies3
  1. #1CM19952017-01-01 10:58

    Trombeur I moved this thread over to the Recycling forum as it is a better fit here. The scrap yards around here mostly use excavators with thumbs and solid tire skid steers. The larger scrap yards and receiving areas at the pipe mills run dedicated scrap handlers. https://www.sennebogen.com/en/products/material-handler.html http://www.terex-fuchs.com/en.html Cat is popular here due to the dealership - http://www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/material-handlers.html

  2. #2trombeur2017-01-01 13:06

    thanks for the tip always valuable

  3. #3trombeur2017-01-02 06:50

    sorry for the misunderstanding, I entered the discussion in the wrong forum area thanks again for the valuable advice, if you had other options I invite you to take action thanks again to the next junkyard