Anyone know the max flow for aux circuit. machine needs to be adjusted for a hammer my flow meter only goes to 54 GPM the hammer they bought is only rated up to 37 gallon per minute. I'm also just realizing this machine is most likely all hydraulic and not sure if flow is adjustable for aux..... I've only adjusted on computer controlled aux. If it's not clear i know nothing about a 1080b any info is welcome. Thanks hef
Do you have the shutoff valves on the auxiliary lines on the boom?
Supposedly it's plumbed for a hammer i haven't seen machine
I printed out the brochure a few months ago as I was considering buying a used 1080B. Not sure if the aux circuit gets flow reduced. The pumps with case engine are rated 13.3 gpm @ 2100 rpm, with a detroit they are rated 103.5 gpm @ 2300 rpm.
Okay so now what I'm thinking is it's plumbed for a twist o wrist two way Hyd.... And its probably one valve section pulling one pump
Yes it does seems like it was common for these to come set up two way hydraulics for twist o wrist