Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 1221E

granitefan713 ยท 2008-12-02 09:05

Hi Guys, Just wondering if you guys have seen any Case 1221Es running out there yet? If so, how are they holding up? I've been doing some research online, and all I can seem to find are the press releases. Thanks, Dave

Replies6
  1. #1L 180 E2008-12-12 17:28

    "new" 1221E Dont know if you are in the market for a new loader. but the 1221E is a repaintet hyndai, I have spoken to New Holland, they will have a 30 and a 36 t ready in a year, at that time i think the repaint 1221e will go away, so you may want to wait.

  2. #2granitefan7132008-12-12 18:26

    Thanks for the info. No, I'm not in the market for a loader, I'm just and equipment nut and in my travels, I haven't seen much of that loader, so I was just curious.

  3. #3John C.2010-12-15 21:21

    Just looked at a 1221E yesterday and was wondering if anyone had come up with any experiences with this model? Is it no longer available now? Is there a new model to take its place? Thanks for any info you can supply.

  4. #4ruralexmech2010-12-15 22:20

    lol equipment nuts... glad to know I'm not the only one out there Hope to hear anything about the 1221E as well. Case has seemed to be producing better machines in just the last few years and to hear this its a bit disappointing, although I guess no company is perfect. But I must say I don't know what you mean by a 30 or 36 t in a year John, is that a new model number designation for an upcoming release?

  5. #5Tigerotor77W2010-12-19 16:51

    They're still available -- this (well, 2008) is the first time Case has had a WHL this large, and with Deere introducing its 844, Case probably hasn't had all that much penetration. The 1221E is a rebadged Hyundai. http://www.casece.com/wps/portal/ca...s/announcements/casece_ann_2010_oceanconcrete

  6. #6granitefan7132011-01-23 16:05

    Thanks for the input everyone. As luck would have, there was a 1221E sitting at my dealer this morning. Seeing how it was in the single digits, I didn't spend a lot of time looking at it, but it was a nice looking machine.