What makes the machine stall when picking up main boom and bottoming it out or work the bucket and stick at the same time it will stall the motor down?
You could have several issues. A little history would help, how long have you owned it, est hours on it, any new work done to the engine or hyd system. You have to go step by step starting with the bucket, while curling in and holding a pressure of 2700 to 2840 psi the engine has to maintain a min of 2150 rpm. This is the first step because it will screw up the rest of the testing. The main relief valves are next to be tested. Your circuit relief valves, bucket /arm/ boom/ swing/ travel/ control valve for options. Then the power sensing inside and outside valve/ swing relief valves/ relief valve in the parallel supply for the stick. You will need a test hose and several gauges along with a adapter fittings to check it out and get your readings. The test kit was a cas-1549 that had all the hoses/fitting/gauges/allen wrenches. Your test hoses and fittings need to handle 8500 psi, 600 bars to be safe while also using a mix of lower pressure gauges. You will need a service manual and parts book also to walk you thru this. My guess would be the power sensing valves and other settings are off, but you need to run the pressure checks to see what you have to start with. That machine is around 25-30 years old and a Delta series, case poclain from france. I think i may have a cheat sheet for 125B.
Thanks for your reply. I have the books on the machine, I bought the machine with this issue. Anything you do will stall it except for walking or swinging and if you walking and operate bucket, boom or stick it does ok, but when you stop walking it will start stalling. It will not maintain 2150, how can I keep it maintained at 2150 the book doesn't tell how. It's like the oil is returning to fast and it won't build enough power, also do you know where I can get a swing bearing for this machine.
I do have test gauges also. I have also had cylinders rebuilt and I know that the accumulator on the return to oil cooler is blowed
If you would could you please give me a call I'm very interested in talking you. My number is 276-744-3090 Thanks
I'm interested to know what became of this. I'm in a similar situation
HeavyEquipmentForums
Does anyone know where I can get a pdf of the book for 125B?