Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 15 maxi track motor problem

Henry A ยท 2015-03-28 05:37

Hi All I recently replaced the face seal on the track motor. All was fine for a few hours, then the casing plate ballooned out and cracked. The motor is being pressurised by the hydraulic fluid. There is no case drain on the motor, just 2 lines. Does anyone know how the motor is getting pressurised, and how do I fix it? Many thanks in advance H

Replies6
  1. #1Henry A2015-04-01 01:40

    does nobody know? does nobody know? :beatsme

  2. #2Henry A2015-04-02 02:51

    It's ok I know now:tong

  3. #3mikebramel2015-04-02 21:44

    Machine that small has a gear motor? Shaft seal is out on the motor.... Gear pump is worn out

  4. #4Henry A2015-04-03 10:15

    Has a hydraulic motor driving a gearbox. The brake piston seals had gone.

  5. #5Henry A2015-04-08 11:20

    Blown a seal again after 5 or 6 hours use. The pressure must be to much for the seals. Is there a pressure valve some where? Or does anyone know why it is doing this? Thanks H

  6. #6finaldrive2015-04-08 14:30

    Contact our distributor for France, I'm certain they can help you http://www.euro-pieces-services.com/