Does anyone have any experience with a Case 160. I am in the market for a 160-170 size machine and I never ever even considered case but the case dealer came back with the best deal yet. Let me know what you guys think of those machines.
i would buy a case no problem. but then again, i have all link belts. i think the difference is cummins vs. izuzo and maybe a bit better cab.
160 Case I love mine. It has a lot of power and is a very comfortable machine to run. If you want a Cummins Engine your going to have to stick with a 2005 or maybe an 06 Model. If you are going to buy a newer model look at the 160 B Case or 160 X2 Link Belt. They both run the same Engines now. The B Model Case and X2 Series Link Belt have A LOT more power than a regular 160.:usa
What size stick do you have on yours
108" Stick Mine has a 108" stick. As far as the Case Machines go I'm running a 2005 CX160 with 2800 Hours right now. Before it I was running a 2004 Case CX210 with 5700 Hours. I have been Happy with both machines. BTW, I sold my CX210 Locally to a friend of mine who is also my compition. Not really, he works on one side of town and I work on the other. Every time he sees me he tells me what a good machine it is. It has to have close to 7,000 Hours on it now. I think his only repair has been a injector pump at 6,000+ Hours.