Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 1830 electrical schematic

tightgtp · 2009-11-18 19:03

looking for a wiring schematic for a case 1830 skid steer.

Replies10
  1. #1shoeguy2011-11-09 20:35

    did you ever find a wiring schematic? I would like to download a Case 1830 Uni-Loader Service Manual any help would be great

  2. #2Komatsu 1502011-11-10 08:08

    I'm fairly sure I have one. I'll take a look when I get to the shop. If I do I'll scan it tonight.

  3. #3Komatsu 1502011-11-10 08:10

    I just noticed how old the original post was but will do anyway.

  4. #4tightgtp2011-11-10 10:16

    I never did. Funny thing is, I don't even remember why I needed it.

  5. #5CodyT952015-08-02 23:36

    Hey, Komatsu 150. I know this post is very old, but I was wondering if you still have the wiring schematic for a case 1830 skid steer? I'm in desperate need of it as my manual was damaged in a flood. Thank you for any help you can give!

  6. #6Komatsu 1502015-08-03 08:06

    I still have the manual (and the machine). Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will scan diagram and send it.

  7. #7CodyT952015-08-03 18:17

    It won't seem to let me send a PM. I think because I'm a "Probationary Member". Anyone know how long I'll be on probation?

  8. #8Komatsu 1502015-08-05 09:53

    I e-mailed the schematics. If you don't get let me know.

  9. #9CodyT952015-08-05 16:06

    I got the schematics. Thanks a lot, they really helped!

  10. #10Bobby joe2023-07-31 13:34

    I am also needing one bought it this last 3 months and trying to get some work done but don’t have any manuals or skidmatics just looking