Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CASE 1830 Help Needed

khunfi · 2010-03-17 10:47

I need to locate the tandum pump assembly for a Case 1830. I have looked everywhere and cannot locate one. I do not have one to rebuild, thus I need another one. I have located the end pump but not the two main pumps (RH and LH). I found the Cessna PN for the RH pump but cannot find one for the LH pump. I called my local Cessna rep and he is looking but not helpful. The rig is in good shape other than no pumps, I would rather get it running than have lawn art. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Replies10
  1. #1wildhorse trnr2010-03-17 20:34

    Try these guys I have had pretty good luck with these guys over the past decade and a half or so. Hannon Hydraulics, Irving, Tx. I normally deal with Kevin, but all of the guys are knowledgable. If no luck, let me know, I will try and help you out, one of our other field techs was the CASE service mgr. at our local dealership, he might be able to come up with something for you.

  2. #2khunfi2010-03-18 16:01

    thanks, I will look them up. I am in WA state.

  3. #3shoquest20072010-03-19 00:09

    pumps I dont know much about these things, but the pumps i saw on ebay look nothing like what is in my 1830 i have. the pump i have is like one long pump, and its like each wheel has its own drive motor. I may be wrong, but i am new to these things. I got my case 1830 for free to haul it off. It came complete minus engine. I am looking at repowering it with a wisconsin VH4D 30hp v4 engine i have.

  4. #4khunfi2010-03-19 13:48

    it should be a big pump, actually it is 3 pumps.

  5. #5maytag2010-03-22 05:37

    cessna I believe Cessna is now owned by Eaton, Motion Industries is one of the largest distributors of Eaton products, so is Applied Technologies-you may be able to get your pumps thru one of these sources. Good luck, Tom

  6. #6khunfi2010-03-22 10:27

    I called my local Cessna rep and he is supposedly looking but I have not heard anything back.

  7. #7shoeguy2011-12-08 19:50

    any one have a service manual for a case 1830

  8. #8574ctown2011-12-09 23:42

    363688A1 gear pump that mounts after drive pumps Replaces D61905 Drive pump - 371264A1 or D61906 is the RH closest to engine D61907 is LH pump mounted behind that one. So you got Engine- RH pump - LH pump - Gear pump mounted together in series google search case 1830 drive pump 371264A1 or whatever they are out there

  9. #9aeropassion2012-08-03 05:11

    Hello Shoeguy i am french and buy an old case 1830 for restauration did you find the service manual ? if "yes" can you send to me ? many thanks Rémy my private mail : [email protected]

  10. #10shoeguy2012-08-05 19:30

    sorry, have not found one yet,,,,, but and still looking