Thanks in advance for any help. I have a 1986 Case 1835C with the Continental diesel engine. Does anyone have a photo or drawing of the base that the rectangular fuel filter mounts to? I am trying to see if there are 3 tubes protruding out that the filter slides up on. My base only has 1 tube at the top. The filter has 3 holes with O-rings. 1 at top and 2 at bottom of filter. Thanks again, JW
Here is a pic of the filter. Maybe this will help? SimS
Case 1835C Fuel Filter Base Thanks SimS. I saw that diagram too but it does show the pin or tube coming out of the top hole on the base. Also, Any advice on the following? Also..... The engine (3 cyl Continental diesel) is stuck after sitting up for 2 years. Have any tips on how to get it to turn over. The fully charged battery won't turn it. Is there a way to get to the flywheel to pry on the teeth or some other way to turn it mechanically? Any help would be appreciated. JW
SorrySims .. I meant the drawing doesn't show the pin or tube at the top of the base. JW
Sims.. I see you are in Rutledge GA.. I am near you in Jersey GA. How about that. Do you work on skidsteers? Jdubya