Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 1845B Hydraulic Oil Capacity

dpak ยท 2019-09-10 21:25

Does anyone know the total hydraulic oil capacity of an 1845B?

Replies7
  1. #1sims2019-09-11 06:38

    The specs for the 1845c are 23 quarts for drain and filter change and 42 quarts for the entire system. I think the 1845B would be pretty close to those numbers. SimS

  2. #2dpak2019-09-11 07:54

    Thanks! I saw that about the 1845C but I couldn't find anything on the B. I put 10 gallons in, and its still not touching the site glass - I'll post an update after its full.

  3. #3kshansen2019-09-11 08:56

    I don't have a 1845B book, but the 1845 book I have says 13 gallons refill and 15.5 total system.

  4. #4CASE12342019-09-11 18:31

    1845 and b are the same

  5. #5kshansen2019-09-11 19:03

    Been a few years since I worked on either but figured they were very close.

  6. #6dpak2019-09-12 07:02

    Thanks guys - got it filled and bled. Took just short of 15 gallons.

  7. #7CASE12342019-09-12 08:48

    I have had mine for about 6/7 years, , little old diesel really starts easily