Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CASE 1845c CAB REMOVAL QUESTIONS

Larpy ยท 2019-02-13 19:22

So I have decided to restore this machine. Have it torn apart and sandblasting soon. When I removed that cab I noticed the cab bracket (part #D125060) is missing on the passenger side along with the guide that goes below it. My question is when I look up the bracket and guide it only shows the bracket as being available. The guide (part #D125056) is not and in the diagram it shoes the guide as having a wheel. The one guide I do have on the driver's side has no wheel in the center of the guide. It looks like a tappered piece of polyurethane or something similar. Mine is a 2000 model year. Anyone have any pics of theirs? A long shot I know. Trying to get this thing back to it's original glory!

Replies2
  1. #1heymccall2019-02-13 21:08

    Note says order H438147.

  2. #2Larpy2019-02-13 21:35

    The crazy thing is they discontinued the H438147 part also! I was able to find it at Messick's . THANKS!