Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 1845C Fuse location

BDO ยท 2020-04-21 08:54

I can not find the 20 amp fuse for the Headlights. It's a Case 1845C. Skidsteer. 10 pin connector for gauges. 2 frt lights , 1 rear light with horn.

Replies4
  1. #1Ed ke6bnl2020-04-21 09:11

    I have a 1840 and there is a 20amp fuse in the box for the gages and ignition switch. Stupid that you would have to take that all apart to get to the fuse.

  2. #2BDO2020-04-21 09:24

    Nothing in there except the 12v, 40 amp relay. But thank you.

  3. #3BDO2020-04-21 09:29

    Supposedly there is a 20 amp fuse connected to the wire to the light switch. I can't find it anywhere.

  4. #4phil3142020-04-22 07:40

    The fuse should be behind the instrument panel. If it's not there, then someone has rewired stuff. Wouldn't be a bad idea to put a fuse back in there.