Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 1845C: Vote For the Color Scheme!

Larpy · 2020-04-02 19:36

I am getting ready to start another rebuild on a 1997 Case 1845c and would like your input on the color scheme. I enjoy turning old into new. Many of you followed my rebuild a year ago. I picked up another project and this unit is a low hour machine so I will enjoy refreshing it up. Below are three color schemes with slight variations. I would appreciate the input and ideas! Thanks in advance. Thank you to my daughter for the creative work!

Replies13
  1. #1Ed ke6bnl2020-04-02 20:17

    I vote for the Grey with red trim

  2. #2mikebramel2020-04-02 22:29

    #2 looks sharp

  3. #3Larpy2020-04-02 23:34

    Option #4

  4. #4KSSS2020-04-03 00:21

    I like number one but would paint the engine door silver as well.

  5. #5Welder Dave2020-04-03 02:47

    You want it to look like a Scat Track?

  6. #6512high2020-04-03 06:58

    #2

  7. #7Vetech632020-04-03 07:40

    Do the machine in pink, then put the breast cancer ribbon on both sides, then sit back and let all the women swoon over your support. It’s a win win situation.

  8. #8mowingman2020-04-03 11:37

    The colors you are choosing make it look like an older Gehl we once owned. I really like those colors, especially number 3.

  9. #9Tags2020-04-03 21:05

    # 2 looks good to me.

  10. #10jacobd2020-04-05 04:47

    I like #2 the best as well.

  11. #11heymccall2020-04-06 07:58

    I'd like to see the stock colors with the boom towers in a pixelated camo similar to this.

  12. #12Welder Dave2020-04-06 13:26

    Paint it all gloss black it will never leak.

  13. #13Larpy2020-04-06 19:52

    Decided on #2. Project is underway!