Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 210b

Blair-matchizen · 2022-11-13 17:40

Hey there I’m new to this construction equipment I have a case 210b started acting up blowing smoke and died out , was able to blow back threw lines and in tank , then pressurized the tank and got it to fire , started working for five minutes , then way playing around with the display trying to clear codes and the machine died , got a 7064 code and says electric problem . It starts for a second then dies . I’m thinking it’s the little lift pump ?

Replies3
  1. #1thepumpguysc2022-11-14 04:41

    U should be able to disconnect the “out line” and turn the key on.. Have a bucket handy because if it’s working, she’s gonna pump a lot of fuel..

  2. #2Blair-matchizen2022-11-14 07:22

    Yeah there wasn’t any fuel coming out at all , after I pressurized the tank it was running but died a bit after I never pulled lines off to check the pump again I should, but it’s looking like the pump

  3. #3thepumpguysc2022-11-15 05:04

    Well.. there ya go..