Hi Does any one know the steering brake lining width on the case 310g dozer,Thanks
Have not been able to find any size specs for you. Original part #D28974 subs to R29904. Good luck! Chris
I do know one thing about these, they are very fussy about lining material and the brakes can be almost useless is the wrong material is used to reline the bands. Also oil and adjustment is critical. Although the brake system can be frustrating due to only being able to do wide turns, they work very well when set up correctly and will push around corners better than most machines.
Brake lining width is 1 3/4". I just changed mine this summer. Can't tell you the thickness for sure...... Part of the lining on my old band that is not worn is 1/4"
Hello,Thanks for the reply I plan on ordering the band lining and wasnt sure the width to order ,The machine is working so I wanted to have the new lining before dissembling it.Thanks again
Thanks for the info on brake material,i guess if its designed for wet or dry use iam hoping it with be ok.