Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 350 dozer

dhlivetoride ยท 2026-02-21 11:22

Does anybody have a part number to change this generator to alternator on my case 350 dozer? I went to a couple so auto parts and cannot find one small enough t get back in the hole. Thx

Replies3
  1. #1dhlivetoride2026-02-21 11:52

    Sorry , 1 am needing the part number for alternator to replace the generator. Thx

  2. #2Welder Dave2026-02-21 17:06

    I don't know if you can just swap in an alternator to replace a generator. I think you'd be better to go to an auto electric place and they could recommend a suitable alternator. You may need to modify the wiring.

  3. #3dhlivetoride2026-02-21 18:50

    Ok. Thx. Yea I was just trying to get a one wire alternator to go directly to my two 12 volt batteries. I had researched on this forum and the person that found the alternator part number posted a link but is no good now on eBay site.