Hi all, Does anyone know were an engine for a case 350 tracked loader is in New Zealand, The engine is a 188 diesel, all help is appreciated Thanks Les
The early Case backhoes used a 188 .You might have a better chance looking for dismantled backhoes.
What happened to your engine?
Hi, when i got it, it had no injector pump or injector lines and have been told now that it was getting hot, so though another engine would be cheaper that just an injector pump and pipes. Cant get old pump as guy has died and the family had a clean up and though it away, and dont know what the rest is like so dont want to spend too much at the monent
I have some Case backhoe stuff....I'll have a look & see if there is a pump,etc . Not sure if Eagle Spares is still running in NZ.If so,they are worth a try...
Hi, Eagle spares was sold to Porters and the dumped all the old stuff years ago when scrap prices were high, tried all I can think of
Hi I recently visited Malta and they had a case 450 the same as mine and they told me they had stuck a Ford 4D engine in as a replacement to the 188?
Well that kind of sucks. But if you can find an early 580K with the 4390 engine you can do a direct swap.
Don't know it any came to New Zealand
Ok what Case backhoes came down there?
Don't know sorry
Ok anyway just a thought