I've got a Case 420 Skid Steer. Was driving it recently and it was running well. Stopped and it refused to start again. Turn the key and dont hear anything click on the relay. Pulled the key out and all the lights are still on!! They dont go off until I pull the battery. So, I turned the key to the "on" position and tried jumping the relay. It sparks but never turns the engine over. Please note that I can spin the driveshaft with a large pry bar, so I know its not locked up. Checked voltage and am getting 12.3 volts when testing. Verified all fuses are good and swapped some relays. All looks good. Im at a loss. Any help is appreciated.
Broken wire,bad connection somewhere,starter bad?
I have doubled checked all wires and dont see anything that stands out. I think the most alarming thing for me is that I have to disconnect the battery for the instrument panel to stop beeping / flashing. I take the key out and it's still on. Put the key back in and try to start it and the lights don't change or do anything different. Very bizare.
Check key switch
Check your main harness connections under cab they tend to corrode after a time also check main ground cable at frame and going to engine.