I've got an 07 Case 430 with standard flow. When I run an aux implement, (like a post hole digger) I can use the machine for about 15-20 mins, then it locks up the parking brake and flashes the seatbelt lights. I've hard wired around the seat switch and lap bar switch to rule out those. If I leave the aux hydraulics off for approx 5 mins I can then go back to using them for about 10-15 mins before this happens again. I'm assuming something is getting hot causing this problem. The only thing I could think of would be the aux hydro spool solenoid. Does anyone have any ideas or similar experiences? I love this machine but have had a terrible time finding any info or related issues online. Thanks!
My 440CT did the same thing. The "inter lock relay" was weak and would loose power through it. It is the padlock icon front left relay.
Thanks bad tom. I've changed out each relay because it was locking the parking brake up about every few minutes. I'm wondering now if maybe the relay I replaced it with is bad. I really don't see the need for electricity to run the hydro's anyway, I wish I could wire around it seeing as how its a manually depressed pedal. By the way where did you get your replacement relay? I got mine from the help section at Auto Zone, maybe there is a better quality one out there. It definitely seems heat related as it takes a while to act up the first time, but after that it acts up every 2 mins or so.
I worked at a Deere dealer for 40 years, I had a couple of relays from work. I changed out one at a time until I found which one was bad. Most of the relays are 40 amp, those are the ones I would use. Case does not want you to start the engine with the front hydraulic turned on, so they have that connected into the circuit. It's better to have things fixed right instead of bypassing anything.