Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CASE 440 DIED

ROGRRR ยท 2021-05-31 15:38

While running my CASE 440, it died and the panel showed ACC. None of the control sticks work but it will crank, not start. Someone suggested I check the fuses but I can't even find the fuse box. Additionally, the bucket is about 4 feet up so I can't even lift the cab. Also, I can't lower the bucket with the control sticks. I can't find a way to relieve the hydraulic pressure to lower the boom. Previously, I could lower the boom when the engine was off with the left stick but since the control sticks don't work, I can't do that.

Replies2
  1. #1jacobd2021-06-01 12:16

    Fuse box is underneath a small panel right behind the base of the left control stick. To lower the boom with the engine off you should be able to pull a small cable near the base of the right control stick and then with that cable pulled lower it with the left stick.

  2. #2Simon liew2022-08-09 09:17

    Hi did you ever figure out your problem? My 435 engine just died while digging and all the control panel lights up when I sit d out in but shows acc when I turn the key on,and keep blowing the fuse with the lock sign.need to find a wiring diagram