Hello all, new member and novice operator. Was doing some light work at my place with the lights on. They went out and then the unit went into park automatically. I turn off the parking brake press the lights on button, and it goes back into park with no lights on. I tried this a few times. Best I can figure is it’s some sort of safety feature? I drive back to my house, turn it off. Then I try to restart it and now the unit won’t start at all. Won’t crank. I checked all fuses with an ohm meter. I verified the bulbs lamps work on a separate battery. All good. So I have a dead piece of equipment. I have a few generic 40a relays and swapped some of those in as well. No change. What can I try next? Is there a source for a service manual and wiring diagrams?
There are tech manuals out there for sale. Ebay or your case dealer.
Alright just downloaded one from Ebay.