Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 440 series 1 heat question

Barrett hackbart · 2025-01-05 17:44

Just bought a case 440 series 1 and for the love of me can’t figure out why the blower doesn’t send any air weather cold or hot. When I turn the knob I don’t hear anything spinning or feel any air wonder how I go about this. Never been around skid steers before. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1bad Tom2025-01-06 11:36

    Check fuse number 2 which is the second fuse from the front on the left side. Fuse panel is between the left seat belt and the joystick. Just look down at the black console panel and you will see it.

  2. #2Barrett hackbart2025-01-06 12:37

    Just checked the fuse with a multimeter fuse appears to be all good

  3. #3bad Tom2025-01-06 14:55

    It could be anything now. I would take the display down and check for power at the blower switch and go from there.