Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 440 Series 3 no start

marka683 ยท 2019-06-18 08:21

Unit died out while operating, will not crank, no power to fuel on solenoid. I have not worked on one of these any suggestions

Replies5
  1. #1KSSS2019-06-18 09:18

    I would check the main power leads from the battery as well as battery. I replaced the power lead on my first Gen 440.

  2. #2marka6832019-06-18 10:54

    Engine cranks if I jump power to the start lead, I assume it will run if I jump power to the run solenoid, it seems like something is locking it out. All fuses and relays in the fuse panel are good.

  3. #3marka6832019-06-18 15:56

    Anybody please I'm struggling on this one. Does anyone have a schematic they would be willing to share?

  4. #4alrman2019-06-18 17:32

    If you have a pedal control auxiliary. There is a "neutral start" switch fitted to the loader control valve at the 4in1 spool. - safety device ...... these often fail. Well worth a look....... if you can get the loader frame up..........another engineering marvel.

  5. #5mikebramel2019-06-19 11:49

    Check the fuses... power to ignition switch... cluster is dead