Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 450 push button starter

ianto36 ยท 2019-05-23 15:18

Hi Would anybody be able to supply me with what the push button starter looks like for a case 450 track loader, I have just got the wires which I have to touch together i look in the uk for a switch but I am not sure what the right one looks like Thanks Ian

Replies6
  1. #1Bls repair2019-05-23 20:43

    Could use heavy duty momentary switch till you find OEM switch.

  2. #2ianto362019-05-24 02:51

    Thanks I will take a look

  3. #3Tinkerer2019-05-25 06:35

    Or, you could replace the ignition switch that is in it now with a universal switch with the start position and eliminate the push button altogether.

  4. #4Coy Lancaster2019-06-01 18:14

    Just go to parts store and tell them you need a universal starter button one with rubber cover if they have it.

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2019-06-01 18:18

    BTW here is pic of starter button from Case parts website item no.1 part# D34924

  6. #6ianto362019-06-01 19:33

    Thanks will try my local case dealer Ian