Hello, I have a case 465 machine that I want to adjust the speed of the curl of the bucket. I find it slower then my other skid steer and thought it would be just a. hydraulic flow adjustment ,. I figure its a valve but wondering if someone can point me in the right direct. I have bought the service manual but just waiting to receive it.
You can't adjust the speed of the bucket curl. If the linkage and servo are functioning correctly it is what it is. I have had several 465's and the functions are slower than the newer machines. The 450 on the other hand is remarkably fast which is due to the geometry on the 450 being much different than the 465.
ok thanks for the help. I was hoping it might be a a hydraulic flow thing and I could just turn it up but doesn't sound like it. I have a 2006 cat 236b I am going from and it is much faster. I'm sure I will get used to it. on another note you might be able help. I notice when I'm on a hill and the machine creeps backwards. I have to hold the joystick a little forward to keep it in place. opposite side of the bucket curl but I thought I would ask.
Yea it will roll back on a decent sized hill. It has the park switch on the handle if you need it but if your just holding yourself on a hill you need to input some on the handle to keep it steady.
There is always a chance that one of cylinders has piston seals that are leaking.
Thanks for the help guys, I will check piston seals. the hill I am on is a little inline, maybe 2 % at tops and it is rolling back. I will check it out.