Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 465 Electrical issues

cofferjl ยท 2014-06-04 10:34

I am new to the site and did a quick search in the forums but did not come up with any hits. I work at a steel yard repairing skid steers and I am in need of some help. I am working on a Case 465 originally trying to repair the lights. All bulbs were good, power from the control panel but no power out of the light relays. Relays checked good. I figured that I had a ground issue and didn't have time to find it, so I put everything back together. No the skid steer cranks but doesn't start. I figured that me moving the harness may have caused another ground issue. I was wondering if anyone had a wiring schematic or new were to get one other than from the Case dealer. Thanks for the help and I will be looking to see if I can offer other people help with what experience I have. Justin

Replies5
  1. #1fixou8122014-06-04 23:09

    Welcome aboard Rj ! May the Good Lord take a liken to ya! Electrical problems can be frustrating. And hard to type about and explain online. I think you had a picture of a woman with "Really Big Boobs!" Pitching a sixteen pound sledgehammer through the windshield it would be good. Yes I'd start with the diagram I'm sure someone has one or can help...be patient and welcome to the forum. Fixo

  2. #2justintimemoto2014-06-13 06:50

    If you look up parts on the case. Website and get the serial number you can look at that exact machine and get a idea of where everything is for the electrical and what it goes to.

  3. #3alrman2014-06-13 19:14

    Welcome to HEF cofferjl! Sorry for slow reply - Do you still require assistance? What Have you found?

  4. #4Dekka2018-11-06 23:27

    Hey there budd, was wondering what your issue was. I'm having the same exact issue with my case 465 skid steer. While checking the lights. Was cranking as if a dead battery. Now the control panel lights all blink and it goes out. Any ideas where to get a schematic would be helpful.

  5. #5Muffler Bearing2018-11-12 10:16

    see if this helps,