Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 465 PM

PJG ยท 2019-12-27 14:15

Anyone ever work on one of these? I have a side job and need to do preventive maintenance on a 2005 465. Seems like the cab needs to be lifted to access the filters but not sure. Also if anyone has the correct filter numbers that would be appreciated. I have found a few different numbers for every filter and want to be sure I get the correct ones. It was serviced with Hastings filters last time and they are not correct, but appear to fit.

Replies2
  1. #1Muffler Bearing2019-12-27 16:06

    pull out the two big bolts behind the cab ROPS and gather a buddy or two to help tip the cab

  2. #2PJG2019-12-27 17:12

    Thanks, yeah I've had this cab up before for leaks and electrical issues but couldn't remember if the filters are accessible that way.