I'm new to the forum and hope someone out there can help. I have a 2wd 480E which seems to run fine at high engine speed in forward and reverse. However, at low ground and engine speed, it will travel perhaps 10-20 feet and act just like you put on the brakes then it is ok for another few feet and happens again (no problem in reverse). I've checked shuttle linkage adjustment and seems ok. Any help would be much appreciated. Charlie
Welcome to the HEF Drchas! Is your park brake still functioning? If so, remove it from the machine & try driving it. I have seen the disc when a little sloppy on the spline, grab the pads & give this type of symptom. If that does not stop the problem, remove the driveshaft & turn the input shaft of the transaxle by hand (gearshift in neutral), it should turn smoothly. I have seen bearings in the top shaft cause symptoms like you describe also.