Gday Bought myself a 2002 case 521dxt wheel loader. It’s stuck in limp home mode. It has a new dash panel and has also had an engine rebuild and new wiring looms fitted. The only fault codes I’m getting are 29200 (low oil pressure) and 46242 which is current ID not set or corrupt. The fix for this is to reprogram the correct configuration for the vehicle, how do you do this? I can’t find any info in the workshop manual as to how to do it. I tried unplugging the loom from the zf box and then I got a heap of codes relateing to that. Once cleaned and put back codes were cleared. The gear shift talks to the dash as I’ve performed the test. I’ve read elsewhere about the speed sensor being a possible cause of the issue, I have one but it appears the trans filter has to be removed to fit it. Anyone had these loaders and this problem???? Any ideas as to how to reprogram the vehicle info? Cheers
With the key on press and hold the confirm button for 3 or more seconds. You now have your menu selections, scroll to config menu. Select change model, check and make sure the correct model is selected. You can change tire size but having the wrong tire size will only effect your speed. DO NOT do a transmission clutch calibration unless you ever really have to. The machine has to me very hot, even in summer with temps around 90 degrees it can be hard to calibrate and keep the transmission hot enough.
Thanks. Will try that tomorrow and see what happens. Cheers