Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 530CK Price?

Burns-Tractor ยท 2011-10-20 18:10

I'm looking to buy a Case 530CK, with loader (no backhoe), It is gas, runs good and the bucket is straight. It has good tires all the way around, good paint and everything works. They want $1800 for it, i might be able to go down to $1700. Would that be a good price? I'm thinking about using it for some work and then reselling it. Sorry i don't have any pictures, but everything looks good. Thanks for any info

Replies4
  1. #1CaseFan132011-10-20 19:40

    My grandfather actually just bought the same thing a few weeks ago at an auction for $1000. I'm thinking $1700-$1800 is fairly high.

  2. #2leisureexpress2011-10-21 00:20

    In these parts, Utah area (and the economy is still pretty fair), it is hard to find a running Ford 9N for that price - and if you can get one with a loader you had better get there fast. That said, there is no question that a much newer Case 530CK would easily outperform a 9N, so I'd say that is a fair price.

  3. #3mitch5042011-10-21 01:06

    yeah, that'd be a great price here, too and, btw, a 530ck is at least 4 times the tractor of a 9n

  4. #4Burns-Tractor2011-10-21 08:56

    I'm located in Kansas, loaders seem to be pretty high here, so i thought it sounded like a good price. the lady also has a Ford 9N, it has a single bottom plow, double bottom plow, box blade, 5'bushhog, and rear tires are 85% all for $1800 but i already have a 9N that I'm trying to sell for $1500 and i can't get rid of it. Thanks for everyone's advice, i think i might go for it.