Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 530ck torque converter trans fluid fill location?

Lexfire ยท 2025-07-23 22:17

Have an old Case 530ck. Checked trams dipstick on right side in front of battery, no fluid on stick. Where do I fill/add fluid? Tractor runs and moves still.

Replies2
  1. #1Tinkerer2025-07-24 14:43

    Through the dipstick tube. Your 530Ck is the same tractor as a 580CK. The basic difference between them is the backhoe on them. You are going to need an operators manual and a service manual SOONER or later.

  2. #2Lexfire2025-07-24 19:18

    Thanks. I have both service manual volumes and operators manual. But no were does it say where to fill. I got the tractor from a buddy, it was his dad's who had passed, as payment for some electrical work. Never owned a tractor but always wanted one. I checked dipstick with tractor running at temp and nothing on stick? Tractor operates, I have moved dirt and plowed all winter with no issues.