Im looking for a 570lxt engine, cummins 4-390 case engine part #1989193c1 ESN 45184469 model sn jjg0223138. i need to cross reference case part/serial numbers into cummins numbers. anybody know how?
Unfortunately, CNH don't give their engines a CPL - required by a Cummins parts interpreter if you want to buy parts. However if you look at a CNH parts list, any J numbered engine parts become Cummins part numbers if you replace the J with a 3 (eg - J286278 water pump = 3286278) Also - the numbers off the injector pump will help find the engine horsepower rating you have - if you are looking for another engine - you may need to give those numbers to a fuel injection specialist to translate though.
I wish we could save certain posts
We can, Mitch, I have done it a few times with my computers. Never did it with a my smartphone. There are two ways I use. An app called Faststone Capture and Windows print screen. A screenshot copys everything on your screen tho. You can be very selective of what you copy with FastStone. When I take a screenshot it is saved to- My Pictures - it will be in a folder called screenshots. Here is an example that I took with FastStone Capture.